Shortlists for The Romantic Novel of the Year and RoNA Rose Awards

It's been my absolute honour and privilege to organise the RoNA Rose awards this year (for shorter category romances). I can now reveal that the shortlists for that award and the Romantic Novel of the Year awards are now live on the RNA website.


Shortlists for the Romantic Novel of the Year Awards and the RoNA Rose.


Shortlist Photogallery - books and authors


Are any of your favourites amongst them? I'd love to know (I can't comment myself on my own favourites at the moment as it would not be fair).


The awards will be presented by none other than Barbara Taylor Bradford; a true superstar of the writing world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A difficult catch up post

8 Things you Always Wanted to know about Writing Romantic Novels

Five Years Later