Originally published in Writers Forum as part of an intended series called Love Craft. Sadly this was the only article published, but I will be publishing the other, previously unpublished articles, on this blog over the next few days or so. Whilst many cover subjects I've already dealt with, they are in a different format, and I hope will be of interest anyway. 8 Things You Always Wanted to Know about Writing Romantic Novels Romance is big business. Mills and Boon sell around 100 million books a year, releasing up to five new titles a month. Fifty Shades of Grey , whatever your private thoughts about its literary quality, has put romance back at the top of a bestseller chart. So what opportunities are available for new writers hoping to break into this market? Top Mills and Boon novelist, Kate Walker, kindly helped me to answer some of your questions. Please note, that whilst Kate concentrates on Mills and Boon here, because she writes for them, the advice she gives is val...
Comments
Post a Comment
All comments are moderated before posting. If I am away, please allow some time before your comment appears.